- There will be a State of the City address tomorrow evening at Council Chambers at the Longmont Civic Center at 350 Kimbark Ave. It will begin at 7pm and will be broadbast live on Longmont's Channel 8. Viewers will also be able to view re-broadcasts on Channel 8 and online. More details on this broadcast will follow.
- As of 10:00 pm, we have enacted a curfew until 6:00 am tomorrow morning for evacuated areas and flood zones. We will have officers patrolling these neighborhoods and the Colorado National Guard monitoring these areas and any road closures. A full map of evacuation areas can be found at www.longmontoem.org.
- The City of Longmont will be open for business on regular hours on Monday, 9/16, with the exception of the Memorial Building which will remain closed to business. The Rec Center will be open at 5am and the Centennial pool at 5:30 am.
- The City of Longmont Wastewater Treatment Plant became operational at 4pm.
- Testing of drinking water continues to show that it is safe for consumption. There is no boil order in place for City of Longmont water customers.
- The City of Longmont is requesting that donations go to central sources and has updated information for individuals interested in helping those affected by the flooding. Item donations: www.helpcoloradonow.com Financial donations: www.longmontfoundation.org
- Roads open to enter and exit Longmont include use of Rte. 66 to I-25, route 287, and the Diagonal clear to Boulder. Hwy 119 remains closed at I-25 (see photo). A full map is available on www.longmontoem.org.